- About Us
- Learning Center
- File Upload
Step 1: Loading the Output Style
* For version CS3 and prior: Please submit the native file, all supporting fonts and images. Corporate Graphics will open your file using InDesign CCS and write a PDF. Please request a proof to make sure all fonts, images and text are as intended.
A. Download output styles and color settings below.
B. Unzipped downloaded files and move the files into the following locations on your MAC.
GRACol2006_Coated1v2.icc place in the following folder:
Hard drive >> Library >> Application Support >> Adobe >> Color >> Profiles >> Recommended
CG_Indesign_ColorSettings.csf place in the following folder:
Hard drive >> Library >> Application Support >> Adobe >> Color >> Settings >> Recommended
CG_pdfx4.joboptions with InDesign open, load:
1. File >> Adobe PDF Presets >> Define
2. In Adobe PDF Presets Window >> Load
3. Highlight CG_pdfx4.joboption >> Open
4. In Adobe PDF Preset Window >> Done
Step 2: Turn on Color Settings
A. Open InDesign CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC. Be sure all documents are closed.
B. Edit >> Color Settings, select CG_InDesign_ColorSettings
Step 3: Writing a PDF
Make sure that all instructions in steps 1-2 have been followed before writing a PDF.
A. Open your document.
B. Under File >> Export.
C. Name your pdf.
In CS4, Select Adobe PDF >> Save.
In CS5, CS6 or CC, you will need to choose Adobe PDF (Print) (not Adobe PDF (Interactive)) >> Save
D. Under Adobe PDF Preset: Select CG_pdfx4 >> Export