Enormous capacity, flexibility and capabilities are the attributes that best describe the CG Press department. Brochures, books, annual reports, posters, labels and business stationery are just a few examples of the work that comes alive on our complete line of state-of-the-art sheetfed presses.
- Seven presses—capable of printing a wide range of stocks, allowing multiple choices in sheet sizes, special colors, finishes and coatings
- Wide range of press sizes to cover nearly any quantity run
- Closed-loop color control and continuous monitoring on 6-, 8- & 10-color 40" Speedmasters
- Prepress interface allows presetting of ink fountains from digital data, which increases speed, accuracy and repeatability
- In-house ink mixing system offers custom spot (Pantone) colors and drawdowns on actual job stocks
- Highly skilled lead operators who average over 12 years experience
- Digital file input, 4-color, two-sided output
- 812 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Capable of merging variable data and personalization
- Prints up to 20.8" x 29.5"